Give a virtual presentation with the same impact that you would face-to-face
Learn to use the latest techniques to deliver a virtual presentation which hits the mark, every time, by mastering your use of verbal and non-verbal communication skills and combining that with impactful technology to truly engage your audience.
Covid changed the world forever, and although you can now get out and about again to give presentations in person again, the expectation from employers and clients alike is now that some presentations will happen virtually. And this change isn't going to go away. The problem is, that audiences are bored of virtual presentations and video calls. It was a novelty for a while, but that's now worn off. But there's a silver lining to this cloud...
Audiences are bored of bad virtual presentations, delivered by people sat too low down, too close to their camera, and talking in a monotone. And the reason that's good news, is that you can change your approach to stand out.
In this high-impact course, you'll learn the vital skills needed to deliver a virtual presentation with impact, and to take advantage of the possibilities that virtual presenting can bring.
Understanding virtual presentations
- Key differences between in-person and virtual
- The virtual presentation barriers
- Your goal when presenting virtually
The 3 keys to successful virtual presentations
- Creating content that works online
- Structuring your presentation for virtual delivery
- Presenting with impact online
Getting your purpose right
- The 3 possible purposes with any presentation
- Defining a powerful purpose for your presentation
- Guiding your virtual presentation preparation
Planning your content towards your purpose
- Getting your RED elements right
- Why it's vital to evaluate presentation success
- Ending on a strong Call To Action
Pitching your presentation correctly
- Analysing your audience
- Considering your audience's personality
- Grasping and holding audience attention online
Structuring a virtual presentation
- Why structure is more important virtually
- Choosing the right structure for your presentation
- The power of 3 in virtual presentations
Delivering a powerful virtual presentation
- Getting your technical set-up right
- Using your voice and body langauge online
- Using online tools for audience engagement
Hands-on virtual presentation practice
- Using the course content "live"
- Pre-presentation feedback from trainer and peers
- Deliver a high-impact virtual presentation
Design your presentation for virtual delivery
- Apply your key learning to a real presentation
- Create an impactful purpose
- Plan and structure a virtual presentation in class
Confidence to present virtually
- Know the changes needed for virtual presentations
- Deliver 2 live presentations during the course
- Peer and trainer feedback on your presentations
- Understand your comfort zone
- See yourself as your audience sees you
- Take away a video of your virtual presentation
Virtual presentations that work
- Set and achieve virtual presentation objectives
- Gain commitment from audience to take action
- Hit your presentation goals & follow through
Anyone who wants to take their existing presentation skills into the virtual world, to present with the same impact as with face-to-face presentations, despite the virtual barriers.
Knowledge Bites are recognised experts in virtual training and communications (check out our feedback on on delivering virtual training). Combine this with director Neil Shorney's engaging style of face-to-face presenting, and you'll see why Navanter Knowledge Bites is perfectly places to help you deliver presentations that hit the mark, especially online.
We've helped professionals from across the world to present with impact online, and to achieve their presentation goals and get action from audiences.
Whoever you are, Knowledge Bites can help you to deliver virtual presentations that will have the impact you need them to have, and bring you the results you're looking for.
|Delivery method||Client delivery|
|Face-to-face bite-size (assuming 3 sessions scheduled for same day)||£1,500|
|Virtual delivery - 4 sessions, 1 week apart||£2,000|