Present like a pro using powerful presentation techniques
Conquer your fear of public speaking and learn how to deliver professional, impactful presentations.
As the business environment gets ever more competitive, the ability to plan, articulate and deliver a clear and persuasive message is more important than ever, whether you're a salesperson, leader, project manager, or the CEO. The ability to get your point across to others and to truly engage an audience, whether that's 1 person or 1000 people, can truly make the difference between success and failure.
In this hands-on training course, you'll learn the secrets of giving powerful presentations used by the experts. This two-day programme will take you from being a presentation novice to being confident, engaging and credible through best-practice, expert tips, as well as hands-on exercises and presentation deliveries. You'll learn how to clarify the purpose of your presentation, analyse your audience, and create your content within a powerful structure. You'll then learn the top techniques to deliver this message confidently and effectively.
- Communication defined
- Common communication problems
- What makes great communication?
Realising your purpose
- The only useful purpose for a presentation
- Deciding your presentation objectives
- Phrasing your objective for maximum impact
Analysing your audience
- Understanding different communication styles
- Learning about your own communication tendencies
- Catering for all communication styles
Planning your content
- Starting with the end in mind
- Incorporating evidence to justify the message
- Considering audience's roles to plan your message
Effective presentation structures
- Scientific discoveries on messaging structures
- Building a persuasive presentation towards your goal
- Engaging your audience through a powerful structure
Powerful use of visuals
- Avoiding "death by PowerPoint"
- Keeping the audience focus on the presenter
- How to be the master, not the slave, of slides
Delivering a powerful presentation
- How to prepare for a strong delivery
- Engaging the entire audience, all the time
- Effective responses to difficult audience questions
Real-life presentation practice
- Building a presentation for in-class delivery
- Hands-on coaching as you prepare to deliver
- Deliver a high-impact presentation & get feedback
Design a high-impact presentation from scratch
- Use all techniques from the course on a presentation
- Create your purpose, goal and structure
- Design slides which add to the experience
Increased confidence when presenting
- Increased self-awareness with NPSI™
- Present in class both with and without preparation
- Real audience feedback on your presentation
More engaged audiences
- No more boring presentations
- Audiences captivated by content and style
- Audience management to maintain engagement
Presentations which hit the mark
- Deliver presentations which meet their objectives
- Gain commitment from audience to defined actions
- Achieve your own presentation goals & follow through
Anyone who wants to give more impactful, dynamic presentations or to speak more confidently in a business environment - from beginners to seasoned professionals.
As experts in communication skills, Navanter is perfectly placed to make your presentations the best they can be. Our trainers have trained a huge range of professionals to present more effectively, from people at the beginning of their career to senior managers, from small businesses to global blue-chips and large European institutions.
Principal trainer, Neil Shorney, has presented to groups from 3 people to 300 people, from small office environments to large industry events, and on diverse topics from energy markets, to learning retention, to influencing the organisational strategy.
Whether you're a leader, salesperson, technical employee, project manager, or anywhere in between, we can help you deliver high-impact presentations through this high-impact training course.
|Delivery method||Client delivery|
|Face-to-face bite-size (assuming 3 sessions scheduled for same day)||£1,400|
|Virtual delivery - 4 sessions, 1 week apart||£1,600|
Learn more about our delivery formats.