An experiential training course where you'll learn about, and explore for yourself, how to run virtual sales meetings that truly engage your prospects and clients.
Learn how to truly stand out online, both through old-school best practice adapted for the virtual world, and the latest technical tools which will mark you out as a true professional in your field.
As most seller-customer meetings have now gone virtual, salespeople have a new challenge that they've never faced before: how to stand out online. Until 2020, it was only necessary to differentiate from competitors on a piece of work, but suddenly there are a huge numbers of additional competitors. Not direct competitors for a piece of work, but competitors for a prospect's attention. Why? Because professionals in all areas of business are now spending all day, every day, on Zoom, Teams, WebEx and various other platforms. Being sold to no longer feels like the event it used to, and it's too easy to zone out and catch up on a few emails instead of getting involved.
In this immersive training course, Neil Shorney, The Sales Accelerator, combines his two loves, sales and virtual training, to bring you the skills and tools you need to stand out from the crowd and provide the impact you need. Join Neil on this journey to explore what the challenges are when selling online, and then to use the most cutting-edge techniques to create sales meetings where the customer works with you to create their ideal solution.
The challenge of virtual
- Understanding the buyer's "new normal"
- How virtual has changed buyer behaviour
- What do buyers want from a virtual sales meeting?
Running a great sales meeting
- What do we try to achieve in face-to-face selling?
- What can we replicate virtually?
- The 3 key elements of a virtual sales meeting
Element 1: Content
- How to structure a virtual sales meeting
- Adding value to the prospect
- Gaining commitment in the virtual world
Element 2: Delivery
- Standing out from the crowd as you
- Communicating with body language online
- Adapting your voice to virtual engagement
Element 3: Tech
- Using technology to bring the meeting to life
- Collaborating to increase buy-in to the solution
- Setting up the tech for a seamless experience
Bringing it all together
- Your personal virtual sales meeting check-list
- Using the virtual sales meeting planner
- Why virtual sales meetings are the future
Choose the right format for your virtual meeting
- Experience the techniques first-hand
- Know what to include for your solution
- Use the right amount of tech for true engagement
Confidence delivering a virtual meeting
- Deeper understand of how you come across virtually
- Try out some key techniques during the course
- Run a virtual sales meeting (not in bite-size format)
Know how to prepare for a slick experience
- Prepare efficiently for every virtual sales meeting
- Get the right physical set-up to shine
- Have your technical tools ready for instant use
Run sales meetings which truly stand out
- Stand out from the crowd through the experience
- Bring value to your customer in every virtual meeting
- Become an ambassador for your solution
Salespeople who are already competent at running face-to-face sales meetings, and need help to create the same level of engagement and professionalism on a virtual platform.
Neil Shorney has two passions in his work: sales and virtual training. Through his Knowledge Bites brand, Neil strives to help companies become more profitable by putting sales at the centre of everything they do. And this interactive training course puts those two passions together, as Neil shows participants how to truly stand out from the crowd through creating a sales meeting experience which is different to anything prospects might have experienced before.
Neil is a recognised expert in the virtual world. Recent feedback from participants on his virtual training courses have made Neil a highly sought-after expert in this space.
A masterclass, something to aim at when presenting online.
- Sam Derby, Oriel Square Ltd, UK
|Delivery method||Client delivery|
|Face-to-face bite-size (assuming 3 sessions scheduled for same day)||£1,400|
|Virtual delivery - 4 sessions, 1 week apart||£1,600|