A hands-on course to enable you to make all your communications high-impact
Learn what high-impact communications actually are, and how to plan all your communications towards achieving the impact you need them to have.
It's a sad fact that whether you're a leader, salesperson, project manager, product development expert, or any other role in a business, you receive too many communications which could be considered "low-impact". With a bit of self-reflection, you'll probably realise that many of your own communications, wither delivered face-to-face, by email, instant chat, or any other medium, also fall into the same category.
In this highly-practical course, you'll learn what makes a communication "high-impact", how that's different from the majority of messages that get sent, and how to ensure that your communications hit the mark every time.
What is communication?
- The communication circle
- Where communication goes wrong
- Defining high-impact communication
- The importance of communication style
- Understanding styles with the NPSI™
- Flexing your style for maximum impact
Getting your purpose right
- The 3 I-s of communication purpose
- Re-purposing your message to increase impact
- Achieving your communication goal
Understanding the intended recipient(s)
- The 3 key elements of an audience analysis
- Seeing things from the audience's viewpoint
- The Communication Planning Grid
Structuring your message
- The impact of structure on different audiences
- Message structures, and the research behind them
- Building your communication
Delivering your message
- Getting delivery right, whatever your medium
- Delivering a confident communication
- Handling recipient responses
Improved awareness of communication impact
- Understanding the impact currently created
- Appreciating what's possible in high-impact comms
- Action plan for future development
Increased empathy for others
- Greater understanding of individuals' differences
- Recognition of strengths & weaknesses
- Clear steps for self-improvement
More impactful communications
- Clearer communications to maximise impact
- Communicating for the recipient
- Ensuring comms generate solid outcomes
- Recognition that everyone can communicate well
- Communication tool-kit to help all communications
- Desire to make an impact, every time
Employees of any level who want to improve the impact their communications have, and generate solid actions in others.
With our history and soul firmly rooted in the world of sales and business development, at Navanter, we recognise the impact a communication needs to have on others. Communication is what makes customers buy. Communication is what makes teams perform. And communication is what can make the difference between a thriving organisation, and one that is struggling.
By using Knowledge Bites for your communication skills training, you're engaging with an organisation that knows exactly what's necessary for a message to have an impact on others, and on organisations. With our highly-engaging trainers, all expert communicators themselves, you'll be working with an organisation that truly walks the walk on high-impact communications.
|Delivery method||Client delivery|
|Face-to-face bite-size (assuming 3 sessions scheduled for same day)||£1,400|
|Virtual delivery - 4 sessions, 1 week apart||£1,600|
Learn more about our delivery formats.